Every student should have the opportunity to study abroad, which is why we award more than $20,000 worth of scholarships each year to select students so they can enjoy meaningful global experiences.
- Enrolled on an EF College Study Tours program
- 18 years of age or older
- A part-time or full-time student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- In good standing with your institution
View our full terms & conditions here.
To apply, provide the following through our application linked below:
1. Letter of recommendation
- Your academic strengths and interests
- Your personal qualities
- Your role in your community
- Why you are deserving of an EF scholarship
2. Original travel quote
In 280 characters or less (including spaces), write your own original travel quote about open-mindedness, confidence, collaboration, and/or cultural awareness.
Your Beyond the Classroom Scholarship application deadline is based on your program departure date as outlined below.
Program Departure Date
|October 2019 through January 2020||July 31st, 2019|
|February 2020 through May 2020||October 31st, 2019
|June 2020 through September 2020||January 31st, 2020|